TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PICKME.NG
1. PickmeNG transfers are operated by third party service providers who are partners of Pickme. NG registered under the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
2. Actual car types are subject to availability and in the absence, we will provide car of equivalent capacity or class.
3. Please be punctual when a request is completely booked. PickmeNG will not be liable for any loss, claims, damages or injury, directly or indirectly resulting from client’s failure to meet the vehicle within scheduled time.
4. Transfers may be affected by Acts of God. PickmeNG reserves the right to alter transfer times in the event of the aforementioned circumstances.
5. Transfers do not operate outside your selected transfer area/postcode.
6. Acceptable baggage allowance shall be; For Sedan – 2 pieces of luggage, Standard Mpv – 6 pieces of luggage and for Executive Mpv – 8 pieces of luggage. Passengers shall be liable for expenses incurred on all non-declared excess luggage.
7. In case of unexpected off-schedule operation due to traffic jams or other conditions such as weather, the pickup operator will try to find alternative routes which may occasion delays or a cancellation of the bus service. PickmeNG will not be liable for losses, claims or damages thereof nor will it provide alternative transportation.
8. In the event of a no-show, PickmeNG will not bear any transportation expenses, loss or damages of whatsoever kind incurred by the passenger.
9. Pickme.ng would not be responsible for any payments made to drivers without our knowledge or advice.